Google is recently redesigning Gmail which will soon be available, and now to match the new design Google is also giving Google drive a whole new look.
Google has made a announcement on the G Suite Blog about the details of the new update. Here are the changes that Google described :
1. The logo in the top left has been changed to the Google Drive logo.
2. The Settings icon has been moved in line with the search bar.
3. The Help Center icon has been moved in line with the search bar.
4. If you have added any custom company logo, it is on the top right.
5. The page background is now white.
6. The New button has been updated.
7. The fonts used for headers has been changed.
Now Google drive has used the company’s Material Design for a long time and now this new look is something that is impressive. Even the update is not as much as Gmail still is something to consider.
The new update is rolling all over so if you don’t get this update don’t worry it takes a while for you to get it.